Beach Tour Coordinator
An NSP team member almost a dozen years now, Monica has been playing in the leagues, volunteering, coordinating and standing on picnic tables reciting as she calls it "ground hog day" Team Captain Meeting welcome message. She's been there through the "R" days, wind storsm, tree fluffs...when it comes to "weather" you name it, she's seen it on the beach. Monica would like to thank everyone for making her years on the beach FUN-tastic! She looks forward to many more.
- Words to live by → Live, Laugh, Love and of course...Yippee, Skippie!
- Sport(s) of choice → Downhill skiing, motorcycling, beach volleyball, running
- In the MP3 player → Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, Metallica, Marc Cohen, Pink, Amanda Marshall, Sheryl Crow and many more!
- Feats of infamy → Scotiabank Half Marathon
- Fun factoids → Proud owner of a Yamaha FZ6 (a.k.a Yami)
- Ask me about → "Time Check", "What match are we on?" and "Can I volley a serve?"